Friday, July 10, 2009

Science Buskering @ Science Centre 10th to 12th July 2009

Hello all,

If your parents happen to bring you to the Science Centre and you want to support your friends at their station, you can register at the Science Buskers counter and tell them that you are supporting MAgical Science team to gain your free ticket.

See you around.
Remember, Busking time is 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm.

Fun experiments await you.

3 comments:

  1. my mother said we can go to science centre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mrs Teodidn't you say that you will give us a website and ask us to follow your instructions to do it during the weekeends? How come I see nothing?
    Sorry Mrs Teo I wanted to go for the science busters experinment but ythere is no time for me to go.
    oh and I will have a piano examon 16/7/09.I will give it to you onMonday.ye!

    ReplyDelete